Friday 10 June 2016

The Fight Between good and bad

There are two types of  humans and they different types of behavior. But it depends upon us which you have to select to become a better person in the society.

During My childhood once I visited my grand pa house on the occasion of my holidays.

I asked my grand pa to tell a story then my grand pa said  he was going to tell a real story which is going on inside him.



"It is a terrible fight and it is between two dangerous wolves." One wolf is evil and ugly. It is anger, envy, greed, self-pity, sorrow, regret, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false, superiority, selfishness and arrogance...

The other one is beautiful and good. He is friendly, joyful, peace, love, justice, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, fairness, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and gratitude.

This same fight is going on inside you and outside every human between good and bad..\\\

Then I paused in deep reflection because of my what my grand pa said and I asked who had won the fight..??

He then replied  "The one which you feed".

At that moment I didn't understand the last line, But today when I experience the same fight among us n every day life I now got through that..
Life does not mean to be selfish, arrogant on silly situation. Our life becomes complete when we change our negative thinking to positive and always believe in "Yes, I can do it no matters what my complexion is."

we have two different shades like beauty, selfish, kind, truth, false.. but always wining depends on what we kind of behavior we choose and feed..

0 comments:

Post a Comment